Friday 12 July 2013

The waiting game

I submitted my application in 2011. My husband mailed all the documents in Canada. After the application was submitted i was given an application number via which I could access my application status online. Its sad to see that the authorities are not uploading the application status on regular basis. Its been more than a year since I've been seeing the same status on the website. I've sent numerous emails to the embassy but got a reply for only one of the emails. The email didn't answer my question thou. I emailed the embassy regarding some more things but they never replied. In the meantime, I've also mailed them some ongoing relationship proof in the form of pictures and phone bills. I don't know if the proofs were even considered, as i never got any acknowledgement letter from them. In 2012 i was sent a letter in which i was asked to refill some forms. After some online research, i came to know these forms expire after a year and we have to re submit them. In 2013 I was again sent a letter asking me to resubmit some more forms and undergo a medical test again. Moreover, I was told to submit a new police clearance certificate.
On some forums, people say that its the last step in the visa application process and that i will be hearing from them soon. fingers crossed ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment